From: jleyden@co.la.ca.us
To: <midrange-l@midrange.com>
Subject: RE: BSC line
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:57:22 -0000

Sorry, I couldnt get back earlier but I still need help, please.

My problem is that only the "LINE" stays active (see below).
I'm not an AS400 expert but I was told as displayed
on the terminal, it is:

LINE  --------------- ACTIVE
  CONTROLLER -------- VARYON PENDING
      DEVICE -------- VARYON PENDING

and the application from BSC "LINE" is RJE.

using my black box, RTS does not come high but when
"LINE" is varied off and on, it does something runs,
all lights lit mommentarily seeming to wait for some
kind of response. Then in a few seconds the RTS drops
and nothing again.

Joe