From:   Andy Nolen-Parkhouse
Sent:   Wednesday, October 24, 2001 8:25 AM
To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject:        RE: Help Save the iSeries

Friends,

My understanding is that IBM is experiencing its greatest revenue growth
in services, not hardware or software.  It is also my understanding that
IBM is among the largest suppliers of Microsoft-related services in the
world.  While I may not be absolutely correct, I believe that there is
some truth there and that an IBM Sales Representative who is more
interested in revenue than customer service would recommend a Microsoft
solution if there was a good chance that IBM would get the services
contract.

I also believe that IBM management would thank them for their efforts.

Andy Nolen-Parkhouse