But is NetServer a Client Access animal or an OS/400 animal?

In other words, I have CAE v4r4.  Will I get NetServer by virtue of
installing CAE v4r4?  Or is NetServer only available from OS/400 v4r2 &
higher?

It's beginning to sound as though I will lose all access to my V3R2 &
V3R7 systems' IFS objects through Windows Explorer if I replace CA
v3r1m2 with CAE v4r2.  Can someone confirm or deny?

TIA

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company