  • Subject: RE: no Java in XP Windows
  • From: "John Taylor" <jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 13:43:13 -0600

Tom,

This makes more sense. A breakup as part of a broader set of strategies has
a much better chance of being successful. Unfortunately, all I've heard
about it is what everyone is focused upon: splitting the company in two.
Now, the question is, what are those strategies? Was there anything in
Jackson's decision that dealt with matters such as ownership?

John Taylor