• Subject: Re: High Availability
  • From: tomh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:46:42 -0600

You might considering Clustering to increase system availability: http://www.as400.ibm.com/ha/ha_clusttech.htm

What happens if you have a transformer blow out outside of your building, and it takes a day or so to get it working again?  I ask because this has happened at least once in 3 of the last 4 years here (the first ice fall here and the foot heaters go on).

DanDaFourOOMan <danda400man@yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

01/29/01 04:05 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L