• Subject: Re: CA Express, Citrix, Win2000
  • From: tomh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:05:11 -0600

My experience is about 18 months old...

We installed Client Access on a WinNT 4.0 running Citrix Metaframe.  Total disaster.  We had to completely reload the Citrix machine.  Apparently, it was an older version of Citrix; so make sure you start with a really current Citrix, and have all of your service packs and PTFs up-to-date.

But just in case, make sure you've got enough space on the PCs - you may wind up installing CA on each one anyway (which is we wound up doing at the time).

"Jim Franz" <franz400@triad.rr.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

01/27/01 06:47 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L