  • Subject: Re: Lansa Development Tools
  • From: "MDC Information Systems" <mdcis@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:11:21 -0000

Mark,

Points taken, I don't want to get into mud slinging either but I felt
(rightly or wrongly) that the issues were getting off the point and heading
towards vapourware (in the past I'v spent a lot of my company's money on
tools that didn't deliver).

We would be lost if there was no competition.

Mike Dunnion.