  • Subject: RE: ending jobs normally
  • From: "Graziano, Marie" <mgraziano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:55:42 -0500

If the batch stays in use can the users sign in on Monday and get back in.?
This would be after the I.S. team resets the in-use.

What you can do is end the sbs do the backup, then run a program that resets
the in-use.  We currently do that with the ECH and the PO.  We do not reset
in-use during the day.  If they turn their pc off or lose power, the in-use
is reset at night.

Marie Graziano