  • Subject: ALL OBJect- Hey what do you think Wayne O Evans? MR. Security I know what you would say!
  • From: "Graziano, Marie" <mgraziano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:29:29 -0500

Let me ask everyone out there.!

Please give me your credit card number and then also you check book id.
*  I wont use it, I just need it to put into a data base so I can write
programs on how to use credit cards and what they can do for people and how
many people have credit cards and check books.
Oh! and yes, you would not mind if I shared this with an internet chat room
so they could test my program in production for me.

THINK everyone!  Our companies DATA is confidential and our business systems
run our companies.  If we are a public company then by GOD you must not have
anyone able to manipulate your data, assume authority or know your security.
That is why most of us have a Security officer
.