  • Subject: RE: ending jobs normally
  • From: D.BALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:39:00 -0400

Mac,

Agree with your course of action, although it would appear that no one with
the proper authority will enforce a policy of signing off, i.e., you indicated
that the users fall back to their old ways.  The "bosses" are not doing their
job.  I take it that AS/400 security is not a big thing at your site?  Are you
sure you don't have a security guard who is a hacker on the side? <g>

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952