The only difference I found between Client Access 3.2 and Express 4.4 is
shared folders is missing from Express.  You now need to run Netserver on
the AS400 and setup shares.  You can share any object in the Root file
system including printers.  (QSYS.LIB, QDLS, Root...)

Now Express has much more to offer than 3.2 in 5250 emulation and Operations
Navigator.  The rest seems to be pretty much the same only faster and
cleaner on the PC side.  Yes you can define and name printer sessions for
locally attached PC printer.  If you have more running than you think you
need, check out OPS NAV.  Open your system and select Network.  Then select
Servers.  You can control what starts automatically for TCP servers as well
as Client Access Servers.  You can also see what is currently running.  You
can Start and Stop the server too.  What I really like is by right clicking
on a server you get a menu.  Select Server Jobs and you will get a list of
the actual jobs running on your system.  Now you can find out what all those
jobs are running in QUSRWRK.

Have fun! (I did.)

Christopher K. Bipes    mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst  mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.        http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive   Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928  Fax: 707 586-1884

If consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, only geniuses work here.
Karen Herbelin - Readers Digest 3/2000