I've done a bit of selling and my point of view at that time was that my
effort was inconsequential.  It really was all about what the guys out
back produced.  If they built stuff their way the product was late,
cumbersome, bulletproof, unattractive, filled with trivia,  and
unaffordable.  At that time my feeling was pretty much that they
determined whether or not we met our goals, the sales people were just the
 front-line troops, the cannon fodder if you will.

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

Klein Ron <ron.klein@brctsg.com>