From: MacWheel99@aol.com [mailto:MacWheel99@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 9:38 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Bonus Structures

> Measure what you want to improve/maintain;

several bosses ago I got a poor performance because my software quality was
better than management claimed to want ... I was told that if I turned out
poorer quality software I would get more done in less time.

Al Macintyre  ©¿©
http://www.cen-elec.com MIS Manager Programmer & Computer Janitor
david@midrange.com