  • Subject: RE: V4R4 upgrade without upgrading CA for Win 95/NT
  • From: "Shaw, David" <dshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:01:50 -0500

Larry,

Thanks for the response, it was quite reassuring.  We can't take XD1 off right
now, since we still have users who are 2 to 4 service packs back who are
supposed to be loading the current one next week, plus there will probably be a
few more new PC's in the next few weeks that we'll put the old release on and
need to load the service pack onto.  The goal is to be ready to start cutting
users over to Express sometime in March, but the reality will probably be that
the last one won't get switched until May or even June.  I'm afraid we're too
understaffed and the plants are just too spread out geographically to get it
done quicker.

Thanks again!

Dave Shaw
Spartan Mills