  • Subject: RE: 4224 attached to 5294
  • From: Kirk Goins <KirkG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:17:45 -0800

I found the correct feature...from the Sales manual for a 4224

5294 Remote Control Unit with an available workstation port and Extended
Function A (#3601)

Kirk Goins
IBM Certified AS/400 Technical Solutions
Pacific Information Systems - An IBM Premier Business Partner
503-290-2104
kirkg@pacinfosys.com