Gary, I have used the Multitech MT2834BLK successfully - I dont know how
the spec for the BLK compares with the BA model. Anyhow, my modem is at
home but I will e-mail switch settings etc later when I can check it. Maybe
your modem is faulty, I had to return one modem to Multitech when first
purchased because it would not work.

Nigel Waters

>Yep.  It definatly supports Sync.  I could understand if it couldn't
>connect after it dials out that this might be the problem.  Without the TR
>light the modem won't dial out.  Seems to me I need to get it to dial
first.