  • Subject: Re: Service Director
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:32:46 +0000

WOW - I think that a talk with the area CE manager would DEFINITELY be in order.
Tell the customer they should do this. I understand how they feel about this
but do
they REALLY understand what they are doing ? We have had disk drive's fail over
the
weekend and I've gotten call from IBM about it at home and we've gotten it fixed
ASAP. We've even had drives fail during the week and our CE would call and say
he
had a drive and was on his way. Of course we were a BIG shop and I had a very
good
relationship with our CE(s)... But not withstanding that, an understanding
between
the company and the CE (maybe even specifying that that CE never set foot in
their
building again; although depending on where they are, that might not be an
option...) should be able to be reached (?).

Thanks for filling me in !

Chuck