  • Subject: Do you remember SSP 7.1?
  • From: Argasoft by Arnaldo Gaudenzi <argasoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:01:06 +0100

Hi all!
I have a customer having an Advanced36 9402/236 with SSP 7.1 and here's my
problem:

I want to use the TIMER proc to turn on the system. Date and time are set
automatically by an RPG
prog. The system tells me that there is a SYS-2171 error (TIMERSET error) for
the OCL // TIMERSET
TIMED-YES,DATE-DDMMYY,TIME-HHMMSS although:
- DATE-parm has the same format as session and system date;
- ddmmyy IS NOT less or equal to system date (in latter case TIME-parm should
be at least 5 later
than system time).

I have tried to give in:
- date in different format (i.e. mmddyy and yymmdd) and it obviously gives a
SYS-2141 (Invalid
DATE-parm) error (by the way, did you know that the system gives only the
SYS-2171 and not, as
presumable, the SYS-2141?);
- a higher time difference (books say at least 5 minutes) between TIME-parm and
system time.

Anyone of you can be of any help?

Thanks
Arnaldo
begin:vcard
n:Gaudenzi;Arnaldo
tel;cell:+39 0335 8419520
tel;fax:+39 0565 930900
tel;work:+39 0565 930900
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.geocities.com/argasoft
org:Argasoft by Arnaldo Gaudenzi
adr:;;Loc Valle di Lazzaro, 67;PORTOFERRAIO;LI;57037;ITALY
version:2.1
email;internet:argasoft@mail.elbacom.it
end:vcard