We have both Client Access families - XY1 and XW1.  While running the Prepare
for Install steps for the upgrade from V3R7 to V4R3, the XW1 product comes up
with msg CPD3DAD 'not found on media'.  The products *within* this family XD1
(95 & NT) and XK1 (Win 3.1) show up on the screen as expected, but not XW1
itself.

This is in contrast to the XY1 family - the products within the family *and* the
XY1 product all show up.

In speaking to the support center, they said this shouldn't be a problem as long
as the XW1 product actually is on the installation media.  They also stated if
the product didn't upgrade, I could then just do a option 11 of the LICPGM menu
to force the install.

I used WRKOPTVOL to display the contents of the CD ROM's and found directory
/Q5769XW1 (and subdirectories underneath it).  So it appears I actually do have
the product.  (XW1 also appears on the media report).

Has anyone else seen this problem?  We really need the upgrade to go smooth this
weekend, and I didn't sense the usual confidence in the voice of the person at
the support center.

Scott Lindstrom
Zenith Electronics