  • Subject: Re: Workplace internet access
  • From: Argasoft by Arnaldo Gaudenzi <argasoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 21:20:52 +0100

"Reger, Bill" wrote:

> Kari,
>
> This may be your first posting, but it was worth the wait!  I second
> everything you said!
>
> William K. Reger
> Senior Project Manager
> Levitz Furniture Corporation
> Phone:  (561) 994-5114

Kari,

You're right and lucky to have someone at your side participating. I'd say OK
even to a "I do not
understand, but it's one of your aspects. And I want you, with all your
aspects". We are a strange
sort of artists who try to break boundaries or just love to move in the best
way within boundaries
(believe it or not, I still do program with RPG2 and have advised a client to
buy an Advanced/36 as
I think you can do a sort of web store even with this kind of machine coupled
with a PC).

Have nice times, out there
Arnaldo
begin:vcard
n:Gaudenzi;Arnaldo
tel;cell:+39 0335 8419520
tel;fax:+39 0565 930900
tel;work:+39 0565 930900
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.geocities.com/argasoft
org:Argasoft by Arnaldo Gaudenzi
adr:;;Loc Valle di Lazzaro, 67;PORTOFERRAIO;LI;57037;ITALY
version:2.1
email;internet:argasoft@mail.elbacom.it
end:vcard