  • Subject: RE: Word to HTML
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC OASIS)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:02:56 -0500

I did mention if you stay away from FP extensions it works great for HTML.
I don't know why people mess around with those things.  Your example is of
just that.

When you're simply drawing out a page, no input or output, it works just
fine.  If you're going to be doing CGI, DON'T use FP extensions.  It's that
simple.  Which, is what your example shows.

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools
http://www.bvstools.com