  • Subject: anonymous ftp
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:32:23 -0500

My favorite book on this subject is an IBM redbook entitled 'Cool title about
the AS/400 and the Internet'.  It has a sample RPG ILE program in it.  I've
used it for a starting point.  Although IBM is strongly encouraging us to use a
third party product like the one in this email, or the one from
www.pentasafe.com

uucp@Uucp1.mcs.net on 05/04/99 07:15:21 PM
cc: