  • Subject: Re: Hyperterminal
  • From: Chuck Lewis <CLEWIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:07:23 -0500

Angie,

If you are using the version of HyperTerminal, you might want to hit their web
site and down load the full feature trial version or better yet hyperacid which
is even BETTER.

No offense (Eric !!) to the ProComm recommendation but we had to dump it after
our bank upgraded access speed and it (ProComm) wouldn't work no matter WHAT I
tried. And I have used (although not recently until this new job and the bank
deal) ProComm from WAY back and have NOTHING against it, by the way !!!!

Good luck !

Chuck