  • Subject: RE: More cycle, yes, more cycle
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:11:50 -0500

I've had your experience also.  I had a large file where a primary read of it
was much faster,
hours, than a SETLL / READ loop.  Of course this test was ran after hours on a
sizable machine.
But, are we supposed to ignore performance, even this significant, for the,
theoritical, reduced
maintenance down the road?

vpadilla@guate.net on 04/07/99 04:29:36 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet