Guillermo

I think we must be talking about 2 different things. I thought you were
originally talking about PC5250 macros. You seem to be talking about VB
Script or VBA macros. The 2 have nothing to do sith each other, as far as I
know.

I was just looking at the PC5250 Programmer's Guide, where I do see a
chapter on using VB as a client DDE application to PC5250.

Cheers