TO:     MIDRANGE LIST      Internet Mail General Address

FROM:   KANDERSO SL2AS400  Anderson, Kent AS/400 System Administrator

DATE:   June 26, 1998
SUBJECT:        FW:Remote Controller Addresses

Hopefully someone on the list can respond to Dan on this; we don't
have any 5494s.
Thanx
Kent Anderson
kanderso@sl2as400.usd.edu