  • Subject: RE: Tape backup solutions
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 15:29:55 -0600

I assimilated the information from the BORG collective.
Not perfect, but I usually get around 7 of 9 answers correct !    :-)

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com