Didn't see this appear from the list so resending in case it never made
it.
My apologies if it did already appear.

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com