  • Subject: Re: MI Programming
  • From: "Rich Duzenbury" <rduz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 12:59:48 -0600

Oh, thats fine, don't worry a bit about it.  Actually, I was being a bit
facetious - I actually wrote the data queue programs way back on CPF.  I
didn't actually go to the trouble to try to look it up for V2R3.

Know of any APIs for dumping the symbol table of an OPM program?

Regards,
Rich

Rich Duzenbury
http://rich.dyn.ml.org