  • Subject: RE: CPF2526 - Job message queue for "Job #"/"User"/"Job Name" can not be extended. Job ended.
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:13:47 -0700

Yeah - and while the joblog is doing it's Print/Wrap business the rest
of the system crawls to a halt.   :-)

I guess it depends on each systems jobs.  For example, I KNOW that none
of the jobs running on my system should EVER generate a joblog large
enough to fill the job message queue, and if they do they must be
runaway jobs that need killing anyway.

... Neil Palmer                                     AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology - Canada     ____________          ___  ~
... Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada     |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238      oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com          http://www.NxTrend.com