  • Subject: RE: CPF2526 - Job message queue for "Job #"/"User"/"Job Name" can not be extended. Job ended.
  • From: "Cotes, Steven" <cotess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:10:12 -0800

Neil,
I agree with investigating excessively large joblogs for inappropriate
logging levels,
hardware errors or whatever else might be a problem. But leaving
QJOBMSGQFL
set to *NOWRAP means you are leaving your system open to avoidable
abnormal ending of jobs. If you change it to *WRAP or *PRTWRAP you still
receive notification of wrapping with CPI2417. The advantage being that
you
don't also have users asking why their screen died.

 -Steve Cotes
 -cotess@data-io.com