Art:
It sounds like you already have the silver bullet you need.  If uptime and
availablity is a huge issue (it sounds like it is if you can't get the
machine to do a reorg), then a PC server solution is going to be much worse.
Carl

Carl J. Galgano
http://cgalgano.home.mindspring.com
mailto:cgalgano@ediconsulting.com