  • Subject: RE: Offload from the AS/400
  • From: "Leland, David" <dleland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:53:07 -0500

Well Hank, I gotta toss my vote in your favor.  I'm dealing with just
such a situation right now.  "Junk programming" I call it.  And yes, it
is the managers fault for not caring or leading.  Now, I've got to deal
with it and it is very unpleasant.  And, unfortunately, the manager
didn't care enough to enforce some kind of documentation requirements.
I'm faced with entire RPG programs without a single line of
documentation.  What a mess!!!!

Dave