Depending on your release and language code the file name will differ.
In Guy's note, Q5763SS1320240003 breaks down as follows:
Q - just cuz it's IBM
5763SS1 - your OS/400 Licensed program (for V2 5738SS1, for V3 RISC 5716SS1)
320 - Version, Release, Modification level
24 - Last 2 digits of you language code (ie. 2924 - English Upper/LowerCase)
0003 - designates 3rd file for language objects from SAVSYS command.