From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:57 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Nightly save issues.

Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: gogo400@xxxxxxxxx
To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/28/2010 12:50 PM
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I have the code, have to dig it up although I think Nick is in the
right direction by simply changing the stat field.

As far as the IM transaction register there is an XA command that will
do it, I think it's PRTIMTXR. Let me circle back with the details.

Hi Nancy,

Just create a program to change the field BSTAT in file AMTLIB/INTRC
from
a 'S', or 'A', to a 'C'.

We have a program that runs out of ROBOT every 1/2 hour that runs the
IM Transaction Register.

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich