I have some documentation from Elite on their solution that is supposed to
interface, but I haven't reviewed it yet. If you want (I'm sure they
monitor this thread), pop a question to Lori Johnston (
lori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and ask her for their information.

I know nothing about this solution yet, but I can tell you when we
evaluated document design solutions, we really liked what they offered, and
felt it was a very good price/value. I don't know if that's relavent to
THIS offering... just putting in my two cents.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA 15501

"Weston Wheat"
<wwheat@thermisto
r.com> To
Sent by: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion"
mapics-l-bounces@ <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
midrange.com cc

Subject
10/03/2007 11:35 Re: [MAPICS-L] Documents management
AM systems

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrang
e.com>

Dale
We are currently using the MEDIA FILES (File Attachment in Browser)
Function and this works well.
For us, this takes almost a full time person to do the scanning of
documents, merging, and linking them in
Browser. And everyone just loves the availability of the documents in
browser. What started the investigation into a Document Management
system, Was A) speed up the sign-off of routers for Manufacturing and b)
have a less manual system. We been looking at DocWare , the only problem
is that we will no longer be able to use the Media file
Function in browser. And this is unacceptable to the sales group.
Our quest continues.
Weston