Dear Marlene:

I am glad to see and hear that Mapics Senior Management is reviewing this
issue.

I would also like to point out that most of the members of this exchange
forum are Mapics supporters, but due to management decisions we are forced
to leave the Mapics products.

The perception that other platforms or software's are less expensive is
exactly that a perception, however once the switch is done there is little
chance of coming back.

I hope that the review will result in a pricing policy that will help keep
the Mapics community alive, well, and growing. By facilitating Mapics
customers to upgrade their hardware to have more processing power, you may
find that Mapics users will be happier, more productive and more new Mapics
modules will be purchased.

I look forward to hear from some Mapics customers on their success stories
on their upgrades.

Steve