OK, I am so close and thanks for all the help.  I just want to take a file from
the AS400 and PUT it on our server in a particular directory.  Attached is the
log file and CL program.  My script shows throughout the log.  Any ideas why I
cannot place the file on the server?  I am logged in ok, etc.

>>> allan.schmit@weirslurry.com 5/28/02 12:04:36 PM >>>

This is how I did it...

CPYF the database file to the IFS.
Run an RPG program to create a file that has all the FTP commands - called
EDIFTP
Override the FTP input and output files
     OVRDBF     FILE(INPUT) TOFILE(EDIFTP) MBR(*FIRST)
     OVRDBF     FILE(OUTPUT) TOFILE(EDILOG) MBR(*FIRST)
FTP the Remote system
     FTP        RMTSYS('###.###.###.###')
Reset the Overrides
     OVRDBF     FILE(INPUT)
     OVRDBF     FILE(OUTPUT)
Then I scan the log file for errors and send an email via Help Systems Alert
product.

Allan

"Jim Wiedl" <WIEDLJ@timesaversinc.com>@midrange.com on 05/28/2002 11:32:05
AM