Ted,

We have been a VERY satisfied user of Cornerstone Communications
FaxServer/401 (now called Unifier) since 1993.  We can quickly and easily
send reports and such to either fax machines or e-mail addresses (as
attachments) with no or minimal programming (depending on the situation).

We do have a problem with forms overlays at our facility because we use
IBM's AFP and our forms don't work well with Unifier, due to our overlays.
 However, I have been told that if we use a different package
(interestingly enough, EZprint is on the list) the problem won't exist and
it'll work correctly.  I intend to acquire EZprint (or something
equivalent) in the fairly near future to resolve the problem.

Having an integrated fax/e-mail solution with MAPICS and the AS/400
(iSeries?) has paid for itself MANY, MANY times over.  It is very much
worth the investment.  We like Cornerstone's product, but others are good
also.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.