How are you running tn5250? (Windows, Curses, Xterm, x5250, gtk5250?)

Shane_Cessna@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey all:

I'm trying my hardest to get the font size bigger on my tn5250 sessions to no avail...

here's my .tn5250rc file...

nal820 {
host=xx.xx.xx.xx
+underscores
font_80=12x24
}

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...

Shane Cessna
Senior iSeries Programmer
North American Lighting, Inc.
217.465.6600 x7776