How are you going about installing it?

Although TN5250 can *optionally* use libslang, I don't recommend it (since nobody has maintained the slang port in many years) and you have to pass a special switch to the configure script before it'll even look for it.

So I'm wondering why you'd get an error saying it's a "dependency"? Are you using some sort of package tool (does fedora still use the RPM system?) If so, did you try building it from source code?

Shane_Cessna@xxxxxxx wrote:
Is anyone running Fedora 7 and have had any luck installing any 5250 emulator?

Shane Cessna
Senior iSeries Programmer
North American Lighting, Inc.
217.465.6600 x7776