OK,  

I've tried +underscores and -underscores in my .tn5250rc file with no
change.

I changed xt5250* to xterm* in .Xdefaults with no effect.  I'm at a real
loss right now.  The database appears to be loading correctly, and
assuming that they are the right strings in the file, then xt5250 simply
isn't acting on them.

Maybe I'll just get the code and recompile/reinstall everything.  If
that doesn't work I'll have to go Gentoo.

Thanks,

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com



This thread ...

Follow-Ups:
Replies:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].