  • Subject: Re: tn5250 Newbie Questions....
  • From: Elias Mandouvalos <ocean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:15:29 +0300

The command is CPYTOIMPF:
                         Copy To Import File (CPYTOIMPF)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 From file:
   File . . . . . . . . . . . . .                 Name
     Library  . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
   Member . . . . . . . . . . . .   *FIRST        Name, *FIRST
 To data base file:
   File . . . . . . . . . . . . .                 Name
     Library  . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
   Member . . . . . . . . . . . .   *FIRST        Name, *FIRST
 To stream file . . . . . . . . .

 Replace or add records . . . . .   *ADD          *ADD, *REPLACE
 To CCSID . . . . . . . . . . . .   *FILE         1-65533, *FILE
 Record delimiter . . . . . . . .   *EOR          Character value, *EOR...
 Record format of import file . .   *DLM          *DLM, *FIXED
 String delimiter . . . . . . . .   '"'           Character value, *NONE
 Field delimiter  . . . . . . . .   ','           Character value
Null field indicator . . . . . .   *NO           *NO, *YES
Decimal point  . . . . . . . . .   *PERIOD       *PERIOD, *COMMA
Date format  . . . . . . . . . .   *ISO          *ISO, *USA, *EUR, *JIS, *YYMD
Time format  . . . . . . . . . .   *ISO          *ISO, *USA, *EUR, *JIS

Elias

Original message from: Chuck Landress