  • Subject: Re: Calling a java pgm from RPG IV
  • From: hoffa@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:53:14 -0600

Its a little better...we actually did "thread safe" the RPG runtime,
enabling JNI calls between RPG and Java...but not at very granular level.
Only one thread actually gets to execute RPG code at a time, the others are
blocked.

Greg Hoffa

Fred Kulack/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS@midrange.com on 11/22/2000 02:24:03 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com