  • Subject: RE: Is anyone out there?
  • From: Phil Jordan <pjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:13:18 -0800

Hi!

We are using Jbuilder from Borland. There were some false starts with the AS400
Developers Toolkit, but, we are now getting improved  development times. There
seems to be an awful lot of documentation to plow through to learn all this
language has to offer. Jbuilder's documentation is probably better navigated by
your browser rather than the one delivered with the product. However, the
structure pane in the developer's environment is really helpful.

Unfortunately, now that I have so much documentation to read, I really do not
have much time left to contribute to newsgroups,etc.

Cheers!
Phil Jordan