Good day:

We are running Domino on the Windows platform. One of the Domino servers
is also an outbound Fax server (using a no longer supported product,
Domino Fax Server). We would like to have mail on the iSeries to go to one
of our Domino servers for routing to the internet, internally, and also to
the fax server. I see no reason why this couldn't happen. Except that the
Fax Server (and our Domino Mail Router) expects to see messages in the
format:
"recipient name@fax number@fax" (example: Joe Smith@1234567890@fax).

I have allowed the iSeries to relay mail off of our server, and we will
test simple internet mail using this. I have no doubt that this will work.
But the fax addressing is another story, in my mind. Will I be able to
have a program on the iSeries send mail using that address scheme, out of
the iSeries and over to the Domino mail server? Or will it choke on that
kind of address?

Is there anything else I should know or a Redbook that will help?

Thanks.

Gregg