Guess I shouldn't complain about Domino and it's paltry .071GB/minute data
transfer rate.  FTP between two iseries, (again in the same room), is
running at .004GB/minute

Benjamin Franklin

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/18/2003 02:20 PM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400