  • Subject: Re: Problem with WSDT 5.1 I just loaded.
  • From: batthish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:06:28 -0400

Hi Dwight,

This problem is already fixed in V5R1M0 SP1.
You can get SP1 from the web at:
http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/webupdate.html

thanks,
Violaine Batthish
CODE/400 Project Lead
batthish@ca.ibm.com          IBMCA(BATTHISH)

CODE/400 page:  http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/varpg
WDT/400 Support :
http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/update_downloads.html

                    "Dwight HoganCamp"

                    <Dhogancamp@Ruger.       To:     <CODE400-L@midrange.com>

                    com>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Problem with WSDT 5.1
I just loaded.
                    owner-code400-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    06/22/2001 01:39

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    CODE400-L

OK

I've heard about the new features and the things that are fixed in WSDT 5.1
and my boss has it already, so I became the guinea pig and installed on my
PC. I was at v3.2.3.

I didn't see any errors when it was installing.

I installed everything including Java.

When I first used it I got a whole lot of errors. Then I found the Host and
Server Configuration Wizard. I ran it and it told me we needed PTF SF64203.
We installed it *immed.

I ran the config program again and it says both our AS/400s are fine now.

I then went to code and opened the editor. I then selected Open and it came
up with the list of servers. When click on the server name it comes up with
a hard error, reading as follows:

Evfctcpd caused an invalid page fault in module FVDCHAPI.DLL at
0177:011c6c98

When communication console is up, I got the following in the error log:

MCH3401 Cannot resolve to EVFDSPCH Type and subtype X'0201'

Has anyone else run into this and how did you resolve it?

Dwight @ Ruger

+---