  • Subject: Re: Problem with WSDT 5.1 I just loaded.
  • From: batthish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:47:22 -0400

Hi Dwight,

Service pack 1 is made up of several EXEs to download and run.
You should run all the EXEs that you need depending on the components you
have installed.

For ONLY CODE that would mean:

sdk5101.exe
base5101.exe
code5101.exe

I would also recommend dbg5101.exe since many CODE users also use the
debugger (it is automatically installed when you install CODE)

I believe the arrows are supposed to indicate the list for the service pack
EXEs required by component (sort of a supercede list).
The best way I can explain the table is, find the component you want on
the right, and then install all the EXEs which follow the arrow path to the
component.
Clear as mud right? :-)

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
CODE/400 Project Lead
batthish@ca.ibm.com          IBMCA(BATTHISH)
(416)448-2750                          tie line: 778-2750

CODE/400 page:  http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/varpg
WDT/400 Support :
http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/update_downloads.html

                    "Dwight HoganCamp"

                    <Dhogancamp@Ruger.       To:     <CODE400-L@midrange.com>

                    com>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: Problem with WSDT
5.1 I just loaded.
                    owner-code400-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    06/25/2001 09:07

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    CODE400-L

I did download sdk5101.exe and ran it. I thought it installed ok. Is there
something I could have missed?

Should I try running it again if it didn't install properly?

Dwight