  • Subject: Fw: Getting started with Code/400
  • From: Larry Paque <larry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:26:51 -0700

Here is the list of links that Dean sent - Code400-l has a message size limit so his document version did not make it through -

CODE-400 SmartGuide Framework <file:///D:/WDT400/java/sg_start.htm>

[IBM Public Information and Services (Frames) ]
<
http://www2.ibmlink.ibm.com/cgi-bin/master?xh=Fa3Q7*CyinaOxY1USenGnI9332&request=text&parms=mainPage.txt&xhi=&xfr=F>

Data Junction, Inc. - data conversions, data transformations, software -
Site Map <
http://www.datajunction.com/special/sdc.html>

Gumbo Software, Inc. - Report Designer <http://www.gumbo.com/licpgmrda.html>

MIDRANGE dot COM Main Page <
http://www.midrange.com/>

3.2.5 ILE RPG for AS-400 Programmer's Guide via IBM BookManager BookServer
<
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/QB3AGY03/3.2.5>

My Systems Journal, Le Portail des Technologies Systemes d'entreprise
<
http://www.mysystemsjournal.com/>

Informational Message 000i - First-time User - IBM Learning Services -
United States
http://www-3.ibm.com/services/learning/lsweb/messages/info/siteregistration000i.html

WebSphere Development Tools for AS-400, V4R5M1 README First
<
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/html/readmev4r5m1_enu.html>

IBM Software Application Development WebSphere Development Tools for iSeries
Overview <
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/>

IBM VisualAge RPG and CODE-400 Windows Samples
<
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/varpg/download/downwind.htm>

COMMON - RESOURCES <
http://www.common.org/c_resources.html>

I Series Magazine
<
http://www.leadnet.com/leadnet-bin/ln-page-one.cgi?pub_code=AXAF>

iSeries and AS-400 Knowledge Bases
<
http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com/supporthome.nsf/document/10000051>

JDELinks - Users Group <
http://welcome.to/JDELinks>

400times - Free Web based magazine for and by members of the AS-400
community <
http://www.400times.co.uk/>

400times - links <
http://www.400times.co.uk/>

CONTENTS OS-400 Sockets Programming V4R4 via IBM BookManager BookServer
<
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/qb3ann03/CCONTENTS>

AS-400 Online Library -CL Programming
<
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/v4r5eng.htm>

AS-400 Online Library - RPG
<
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/v4r5eng.htm>

IBM Software Application Development VisualAge RPG and CODE-400 News
<
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/varpg/news.html>

Strategi <
http://www.businesslink.com/product/strategi/homepage.htm>

CodeStudio 2000 Download Page
<
http://www.rpgiv.com/codestudio/download.html>

IBM Product Publications <
http://as400bks.rochester.ibm.com/index.html>

iSeries Information Center
<
http://as400bks.rochester.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v4r5m1/ic2924/index.htm>

apis
<
http://as400bks.rochester.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v4r5m1/ic2924/index.htm>

developerWorks a worldwide resource for developers
<
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/>

IBM Webcast - IBM PWD - Developer Offerings
<
http://webevents.broadcast.com/ibm/developer/030701/view.asp>

RealPlayer Home Page <
http://www.real.com>

Data Junction, Inc. - data conversions, data transformations, software
<
http://www.datajunction.com/>

Toronto Users Group for Midrange Systems <
http://www.tug.on.ca/>

IBM Download Offering
<
http://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/varpg/rpg-d?S_PKG=RPGDL&S_CMP=&S_TACT=>

www.perl.com - FAQs <http://www.perl.com/pub/v/faqs>

Faq-O-Matic Faq-O-Matic
<
http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/1.html>

GoToMyPC for individuals
https://www.gotomypc.com/forIndividuals.tmpl?SessionInfo=136057/69B775AAAB4C53F/null

Freeware for iSeries 400 WEB site development with RPG or COBOL using CGI
technique <
http://195.183.8.2/easy400h/easy400p01.htm?ts=ab200141313322>

http--publib-b.boulder.ibm.com-Redbooks.nsf-RedbookAbstracts-sg245402.htmlOp
en
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245402.html?Open

math api'sILE) CEE APIs V4R3 via IBM BookManager BookServer
<
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/qb3amm02/5.1>

Direct Loan Servicing Online
<
http://www.eduservices.com/navBarMain.asp?Sect=4&Tab=3>

What is XP <
http://www.xprogramming.com/what_is_xp.htm>

instll code400
<
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/v4r5eng.htm>

iSeries and AS-400 Technical Support <
http://www.as400service.ibm.com/>

developerWorks Java technology Build your own Java-based supercomputer
<
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-super.html?n-j-4121>